We’re an organization of professional women that are committed to helping each other reach our goals while opening doors for one another. Let’s connect, collaborate and celebrate our achievements together!
Ready to join?
Find a chapter below and contact the Chapter Director or City Ambassador.
Can’t find a local chapter in your area?
Local chapters are forming globally, but we’re always looking for more progressive cities to launch! Please email us for more information so that we can match you with a #SisterCity.
Think you got what it takes to join a local chapter in a #SisterCity?
Local chapters require teamwork, a common goal and commitment with a minimum of 10 members to form the local chapter. If you’re interested in joining The #SisterCity Initiative, please check if you’re in one of the progressive cities listed below. The #SisterCity Initiative allows members to access, share and collaborate ideas, resources and causes on a global level. If you’re ready to join a chapter or would like to lead a chapter contact us, and we’ll connect you to the women in your area.
How do I start a new chapter?
We love when women leaders step up and collaborate. Starting a new chapter is a huge responsibility. The minimum requirements are:
- 5 Committed Professionals that have a combined 750K mentions a month
- 2 Ambassadors
- Declare the local non-profit(s) to support
- Declare the focus and core topic of your city
- Hold 4 in-person events per year
- Hold monthly local Leadership touch points
- Commit to attending 5 global remote-conference summits
- Attend annual HPW summit in Houston, Texas in Q4
- Submit a 5 Year strategy plan for approval by our Board & Advisory Council
- Conduct a 1 hour pitch to HPW Board & Advisory Board and International Advisory Council
- SisterCitys to add:
Miami, NYC, Chicago, Atlanta, Orlando, Buenos Aires, Washington DC, Karachi, Kuala Lumpur, Sydney, Dubai, London, Malaga, Rio de Janeiro, Austin, New, Orleans, Los Angeles, Toronto, Zurich, Johannesburg, Pune, Tokyo, Georgetown, Barranquilla